More recent obituaries:
- Joseph “Mike” Michael Brackman, 73
- Janie Carlene Nicholson, 57
- Betty Hubble, 90
- Dennis Nolte, 69
- Stephen “PJ” Wright, 42
- Melinda Sue Thompson,, 45
- Marvin "Ted" Brummett, 68
- Marsha L. Rathel (Hayes), 71
- Albert Walter Banton, Jr., 90
- Dr. George C. Alexander II, DVM, 83
- James L. “Jim” Troutman, 87
- Robert “Farmer Bob” L. Rodebeck, 81
- Letitia E Jarrett, 94
- Earl E. Hummel, 85
- David L. Pressnall, 63
- Betty Wood, 87
- Charles Jackson “C.J.” Silence, 32
- Hugh Wesley Severance, 70
- Carolyn Sue Carmany, 79
- Doris Ann (White) Cory, 83
- Charlotte M. (Bonisa) Griffin, 66
- Trina L. (McPherson) Sweezy, 57
- Mary Jane Carroll Ryan, 81
- Doris Ann Cory, 83
- Peggy L. Logsdon, 75
Mary Ann Kincade, 48, of Fortville, passed away at her home on Monday, April 7, 2014. She was born Dec. 28, 1965, in Greenfield, to Byron and Barbara (Bloomer) Kincade.
Mary is survived by children, Michael A. Kincade of Fortville, Isaiah M. Green of Fla., Ryan B Green of Pendleton, Brittany M. Green of Indianapolis and Destiny N. Kincade of Pendleton; brothers, Danny Kincade and Martin (Karla) Kincade; sisters, Paula Kincade and Diana Mahoney and one granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Randy Kincade.
Private family services will take place at a later date.
Services entrusted to Seals Funeral Home, Fortville.