More recent obituaries:
- Elizabeth Genevieve Offenbacker-Brown, 96
- Ernestine (Morrow) Branscum Perry, 94
- Charles Phillip "Phil" Schutt, 90
- Katherine Fisher, 97
- Kevin P. Kissick, 57
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 51
- Donald Joe Woodruff, 80
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
Mary Ann Kincade, 48, of Fortville, passed away at her home on Monday, April 7, 2014. She was born Dec. 28, 1965, in Greenfield, to Byron and Barbara (Bloomer) Kincade.
Mary is survived by children, Michael A. Kincade of Fortville, Isaiah M. Green of Fla., Ryan B Green of Pendleton, Brittany M. Green of Indianapolis and Destiny N. Kincade of Pendleton; brothers, Danny Kincade and Martin (Karla) Kincade; sisters, Paula Kincade and Diana Mahoney and one granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Randy Kincade.
Private family services will take place at a later date.
Services entrusted to Seals Funeral Home, Fortville.