More recent obituaries:
- Saralee Riggs,, 81
- Fay Aerrious (Scott, Shields) Schmutte, 87
- Christopher David Nicholson, 53
- Blaze Daniel Osting, 27
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
Mary Ann Kincade, 48, of Fortville, passed away at her home on Monday, April 7, 2014. She was born Dec. 28, 1965, in Greenfield, to Byron and Barbara (Bloomer) Kincade.
Mary is survived by children, Michael A. Kincade of Fortville, Isaiah M. Green of Fla., Ryan B Green of Pendleton, Brittany M. Green of Indianapolis and Destiny N. Kincade of Pendleton; brothers, Danny Kincade and Martin (Karla) Kincade; sisters, Paula Kincade and Diana Mahoney and one granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Randy Kincade.
Private family services will take place at a later date.
Services entrusted to Seals Funeral Home, Fortville.