More recent obituaries:
- Richard S. Steele, 89
- Lola Maude Wolski (Smalley), 77
- Hassel A. Hubbard, 73
- Genevieve Rose (Elrod) Hazelbaker, 90
- Quinton Tiari Glover, Jr., 3 months
- Scott Michael Butterfield, 56
- Richard H. Stamm, 79
- Deborah J. Vaughn, 62
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
Mary Ann Kincade, 48, of Fortville, passed away at her home on Monday, April 7, 2014. She was born Dec. 28, 1965, in Greenfield, to Byron and Barbara (Bloomer) Kincade.
Mary is survived by children, Michael A. Kincade of Fortville, Isaiah M. Green of Fla., Ryan B Green of Pendleton, Brittany M. Green of Indianapolis and Destiny N. Kincade of Pendleton; brothers, Danny Kincade and Martin (Karla) Kincade; sisters, Paula Kincade and Diana Mahoney and one granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Randy Kincade.
Private family services will take place at a later date.
Services entrusted to Seals Funeral Home, Fortville.