Spot a pothole on highways? Report it


HANCOCK COUNTY — To report a pothole on an interstate or state highway in Hancock County, contact the Greenfield district by calling 855-463-6848, or email [email protected] and report the following information: the name of the county, the state road number, the nearest mile marker or the nearest cross road and the direction you’re traveling and which lane the pothole is in.

To report a pothole on a county road, contact the Hancock County Highway Department by calling 317-477-1130 or visit hancock highway-department-problem-form.

To report a pothole in Greenfield, contact the Greenfield Street Department by calling 317-325-1680, or send an email to [email protected].