City department to begin filling pot holes

GREENFIELD — Is there a pothole on your street or on a street you drive frequently?

The city of Greenfield’s street department needs to know about it.

Residents can report pot holes by calling the city’s street department or through email. Call 317-325-1680 or email with the location of the hole.

Author photo
Samm Quinn is a reporter at the Greenfield Daily Reporter. She can be reached at 317-477-3275 or