More recent obituaries:
- Melissa A. "Missy" McClintick, 48
- Paul Terry Schlabach, 70
- Norris Wayne Howard, 93
- Junko (Saiki) "June" VanBuskirk, 81
- Carol Ruth McElroy Foster, 90
- Janet Kay (Woods) Gumberts, 75
- Christine J. Blair, 65
- Norma D. (McGillivray) Hopkins, 85
- Doris Louise (Kitterman) Askren, 85
- David Levi Marcum, 55
- Jack S. Clark, 91
- Betty Eileen (Wicker) Everhart, 83
- Deborah A. Nicely, 65
- William "Bill" Farquer, 63
- Shirley Veronica Donahue, 84
- Verna J. "Shaggy" Waits, 85
- James Wesley "Wes" Watts, 53
- Ella Mae King, 93
- Shirley M. (Strothman) Harter, 97
- Freda S. Rawlins, 91
- Harold M. Moore, 46
- Manetta (Oliver) Mead, 77
- Janice Ann (Denny) Cummings, 66
- Judith Ann (Maroska) Trennepohl, 75
- Wilma I. (Brock) Bloomfield, 95
Peggy Anne Cushman Richcreek died June 7, 2014, in Seattle Washington. All three of her children spent time with her just before her passing.
Peggy married Raymond Richcreek of Fortville and they moved to Alaska in 1961, where they lived for 26 years before moving to the Seattle Washington area.
She was the mother of three children, Colette Dowhen of Manheim, Pennsylvania, David Richcreek of Seattle and Sandra Denise Hardy of Anchorage Alaska and had one brother, Don Cushman of Fortville.
Her final resting place will be back in Alaska, where she loved to be.