More recent obituaries:
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
- James Christopher "Jimmy" Koch, 46
- Joshua S. Blake, 33
- Margaret Spangler, 94
Mary Catherine Diggs Johnson, 85, of Indianapolis, passed away March 21, 2014. She was born on Jan. 15, 1929, in Indianapolis and was the daughter of Paul and Opal Diggs. She was married to Norman Johnson for 56 years.
She is survived by her daughter, Sandra (John) Feaster, Scott (Lorna) Johnson and Susan Johnson; eight grandchildren; eight great- grandchildren; two sisters; one brother; a sister in law; a brother in law and her nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by husband; her parents and sister, Betty Diggs Mendez.
Graveside services are pending at Gravel Lawn Cemetery in Fortville.