More recent obituaries:
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
- Freda L. Dudley, 65
- G. Robert Oldham, D.V.M., 99
- Anna Lue (Dockery) Foster, 86
- Ralph E. Ginder, 81
- Frank A. Swarts, 65
- Lucy Lynn Keen, 66
- Georgia Pearl (Lane) (Wyatt) Lain, 93
Mary Catherine Diggs Johnson, 85, of Indianapolis, passed away March 21, 2014. She was born on Jan. 15, 1929, in Indianapolis and was the daughter of Paul and Opal Diggs. She was married to Norman Johnson for 56 years.
She is survived by her daughter, Sandra (John) Feaster, Scott (Lorna) Johnson and Susan Johnson; eight grandchildren; eight great- grandchildren; two sisters; one brother; a sister in law; a brother in law and her nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by husband; her parents and sister, Betty Diggs Mendez.
Graveside services are pending at Gravel Lawn Cemetery in Fortville.