More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
Mary Catherine Diggs Johnson, 85, of Indianapolis, passed away March 21, 2014. She was born on Jan. 15, 1929, in Indianapolis and was the daughter of Paul and Opal Diggs. She was married to Norman Johnson for 56 years.
She is survived by her daughter, Sandra (John) Feaster, Scott (Lorna) Johnson and Susan Johnson; eight grandchildren; eight great- grandchildren; two sisters; one brother; a sister in law; a brother in law and her nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by husband; her parents and sister, Betty Diggs Mendez.
Graveside services are pending at Gravel Lawn Cemetery in Fortville.