More recent obituaries:
- Rev. Wendell (Bro. B.) Bradford, 86
- Robin D. Clemons, 41
- Mike King, 65
- Elizabeth “Betty” Dineff, 77
- Gary Lee Adams, 57
- Shawn Suzette Hinds, 50
- Richard Lee Hemmerlein, 84
- Danny “DJ” Owens, 25
- Billy Howard Webb, 81
- Mary Katherine Kincaid Trittipo, 96
- Samuel R. “Bob” Cooper, 54
- Joseph Holland Jessie, 40
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- James LeRoy Barton, 83
- Mary Cornelia Riley Maddy Stockton, 76
- Max E. Stanley, 93
- Beulah O. Wilson, 98
- Phyllis J. Solomon, 75
- William Curtis “Bill” Carlton, 79
- Nedra Lucille Rees, 87
- T. Frances (Kirkwood) Glascock, 79
- Grace Elizabeth Miller, Infant
- Scott E. Fuller, 71
- Billy Howard, 81
- Marlin “Gene” Tammen, 79
Mary Catherine Diggs Johnson, 85, of Indianapolis, passed away March 21, 2014. She was born on Jan. 15, 1929, in Indianapolis and was the daughter of Paul and Opal Diggs. She was married to Norman Johnson for 56 years.
She is survived by her daughter, Sandra (John) Feaster, Scott (Lorna) Johnson and Susan Johnson; eight grandchildren; eight great- grandchildren; two sisters; one brother; a sister in law; a brother in law and her nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by husband; her parents and sister, Betty Diggs Mendez.
Graveside services are pending at Gravel Lawn Cemetery in Fortville.