HANCOCK COUNTY — Polls opened in Hancock County at 6 a.m. Tuesday and close at 6 p.m. If you’re in line before closing, you may cast a ballot.
Voters can cast a ballot at any of the following locations.
1. Adaggios Banquet Hall, 5999 W. Memory Lane, Greenfield
2. Bell Mortuary, 1512 W. U.S. 52, New Palestine
3. Brown’s Chapel Wesleyan Church, 994 N. County Road 600E, Greenfield
4. Cross of Grace Lutheran Church, 3519 S. County Road 600W, New Palestine
5. Fortville Community Center, 400 W. Church St., Fortville
6. Hancock County Annex, 111 American Legion Place, Greenfield
7. Hancock County 4-H Fairgrounds, 620 N. Apple St., Greenfield
8. Hancock County Public Library – Greenfield, 900 W. McKenzie Road
9. Hancock Wellness Center, 8505 N. Clearview Drive, McCordsville
10. McCordsville Town Hall, 6280 W. County Road 800N
11. New Palestine Town Hall, 42 E. Main St., New Palestine
12. NineStar Connect, 2331 E. County Road 600N, Greenfield
13. Vineyard Community Church, 1672 N. County Road 600W, Greenfield
14. Washington Village Apartments, 4211 W. Potomac Drive, Greenfield
15. Wilkinson Church of Christ, 7293 N. State Road 109, Wilkinson
And a few more reminders:
What identification you will need: An Indiana driver’s license, Indiana photo ID card, United States passport, military ID and a state university issued photo ID can be accepted to vote. An out-of-state driver’s license cannot be accepted. The local Bureau of Motor Vehicles branch, 1821 E. Main St., will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Election Day for people who need a driver’s license or state ID card.
Review your ballot now: Unsure who you’re casting a ballot for? Each voter should review his or her ballot ahead of time to reduce confusion and any questions that might arise on Election Day. A voter can go online at indianavoters.com and click on “Who’s on your Ballot,” to review their ballot.
Lines too long? Here’s what to do: Voters do not have to stay at the same vote center and wait if there is a long line. They can go to any of the 15 vote centers and vote.