GREENFIELD — The city of Greenfield has changed its petition filing date deadlines for the plan commission.
A petition must be filed with the planning office any time an individual or group is requesting the plan commission to take action, such as approving a zoning change or approving plans associated with new development.
The filing deadline is changing from 30 days prior the the plan commission’s regularly scheduled meeting to 45 days before.
The 45-day deadline will be in effect for the May meeting. The filing deadline for meetings this year is as follows:
- March 11 for the April 11 meeting
- March 25 for the May 9 meeting
- April 29 for the June 13 meeting
- May 27 for the July 11 meeting
- June 24 for the Aug. 8 meeting
- July 29 for the Sept. 12
- Aug. 26 for the Oct. 11 meeting
- Sept. 30 for the Nov. 14 meeting
- Oct. 28 for the Dec. 12 meeting