GREENFIELD — Hancock Regional Hospital offers its Child Restraint Inspection Station free of charge to all Hancock County residents.
Parents and caregivers may schedule appointments to have their child’s car seat inspected by a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician.
The CPST will:
1. Evaluate the way that the child is currently traveling
2. Check the child’s current restraint for recalls
3. Check for proper fit and installation
4. Provide education to the parent/caregiver on how to properly use and install the child restraint
5. Provide a new seat if necessary (must meet financial guidelines)
Inspections are done by appointment only and last approximately 30 minutes per child/seat. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 317-468-4383.