A Winter Weather Advisory continues for Johnson, Marion and Shelby counties.
Click for details
- Cloudy with periods of snow late. High 22F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
- Sunday Night
- Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
- Cloudy. High around 40F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night
- Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 26F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
- Snow showers early will become steadier snow in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.
- Tuesday Night
- Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
- Cloudy skies. High around 35F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night
- Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 21F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Partly cloudy skies. High 41F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night
- A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.
- Windy with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Friday Night
- A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 41F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
- Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
- Winter Weather AdvisoryUpdated: Feb-14-16 3:31 am
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Feb-14-16 4:01 am
- Daily River ForecastUpdated: Feb-13-16 11:58 am
- Hazardous Weather OutlookUpdated: Feb-14-16 5:22 am
- River StatementUpdated: Feb-13-16 9:49 am
- River SummaryUpdated: Feb-13-16 9:48 am