SAN DIEGO — San Diego fire officials say parts of a legal marijuana grow went up in smoke in a weekend blaze.
U-T San Diego reports (http://bit.ly/1ylQlRT ) the fire was reported Sunday afternoon at the business in the University Heights area.
Firefighters had to cut through a steel door to get to the flames.
Investigators believe an electrical malfunction sparked the blaze.
It's unclear how much damage the fire caused, because authorities weren't sure how much the burned plants were worth.
No injuries were reported.
Information from: U-T San Diego, http://www.utsandiego.com