Man, 90, dead apparently from carbon monoxide; police believe he left car running accidentally

We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)



MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania — Police believe a 90-year-old man died accidentally after leaving his car running in the attached garage of his home in the Pittsburgh suburbs.

Family members tell Monroeville police the man lived alone. They found him inside another part of his home about 6:15 p.m. Monday.

The Allegheny County medical examiner planned an autopsy on the body of Neil Miele (mee-EL'-ee) Tuesday. But officials suspect he died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police believe he simply forgot to turn off his car after driving home.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528