Pa. girl, 17, dies from carbon monoxide poisoning; 3 others hospitalized



We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


WEST MILTON, Pennsylvania — A central Pennsylvania teenager has died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a possible furnace malfunction. Three other people were hospitalized.

According to The Daily Item (http://bit.ly/1EWQbty), the Union County coroner identified the victim Friday as 17-year-old Princess Kianna Adeago. She was a sophomore at Lewisburg Area High School.

Authorities say Adeago was found dead around 4:30 p.m. Thursday at a home on Main Street in the New Columbia section of White Deer Township.

Two teens and an adult were taken to Geisinger Medical Center in Danville. Police didn't release information on their conditions.


Information from: The Daily Item, http://www.dailyitem.com

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528