Seattle family of 3 sickened by carbon monoxide fumes from faulty furnace



We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


SEATTLE — The Seattle Fire Department advises residents to protect themselves from carbon monoxide poisoning by installing a detector in their home for the colorless, odorless gas.

A family of three was sickened by fumes Thursday and firefighters responded to their 911 call. They found a woman and 10-year-old daughter outside the house but the father was in the basement. All three were given oxygen and transported to a hospital to be checked.

Firefighters discovered the carbon monoxide was coming from a faulty furnace in the basement.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528