Milwaukee man charged in deaths of 2 men who authorities say planned to rob him of cocaine



We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


MILWAUKEE — A Milwaukee man is accused of killing two men who authorities say planned to rob him of cocaine earlier this month.

A criminal complaint says 21-year-old Curtis Wilke is charged with two counts of first-degree reckless homicide in the deaths of 29-year-old Victor and 30-year-old Wilbert Suarez-Otero. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and WITI-TV report the two men were found shot to death in a Milwaukee street July 7.

According to the complaint, the two men ordered cocaine from Wilke and decided to rob him as they waited. The complaint says Wilke arrived and the two men went into his black SUV, which was shown in surveillance video driving off from where their bodies were found. Police say they traced the vehicle to Wilke.

It was not immediately clear if Wilke has an attorney.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528