Adult, child taken to hospital for possible smoke inhalation after fire at Topeka town house



We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


TOPEKA, Kansas — A Topeka town house fire has sent an adult and a child to the hospital to be treated for possible smoke inhalation.

The Topeka Capital-Journal (http://bit.ly/1B34ucY ) reports that fire crews responded shortly before 3 a.m. Sunday to the blaze. The two adults and two children who lived in the town house were able to escape.

The preliminary investigation says the fire started accidentally due to an unattended candle near curtains.

There was an estimated $15,000 in structural damage and $5,000 in content loss.


Information from: The Topeka (Kan.) Capital-Journal, http://www.cjonline.com

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528