Early morning dryer fire prompts evacuation of Sioux Falls apartment building; no one hurt

We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)




SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota — No one was hurt when a basement clothes dryer caught fire and prompted the evacuation of a Sioux Falls apartment building.

KSFY-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1NsyQgS ) that firefighters responded to the blaze about 6 a.m. Wednesday, and quickly contained it.

The extent of the damage was not immediately known.

Information from: KSFY-TV, http://www.ksfy.com

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528