DANBURY, New Hampshire — The New Hampshire fire marshal is identifying the woman who died and man who was injured in a Danbury house fire Thursday night.
State Fire Marshal William Degnan says autopsy results confirm the woman who died was 58-year-old Susan Martin. Hospitalized with burns was 63-year-old Dean Martin.
The medical examiner reports that the cause of Susan Martin's death is accidental by smoke inhalation.
Authorities say the fire was called in at about 8 p.m. Thursday and may be linked to a wood stove and chimney.
Firefighters arrived to find the house at 24 Railroad Drive on fire and Dean Martin being assisted by neighbors.