Small fire forces residents of Great Falls group home to spend a night in a hotel



We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


GREAT FALLS, Montana — A small fire forced residents of a Great Falls group home for mentally disabled adults to spend a night in a hotel.

Great Falls Battalion Chief Bob Shupe says there were no injuries from the fire Friday night at the Little Belts Group Home.

He says staff put the fire out with an extinguisher. It was decided that the home's residents spend a night in a hotel to the home could be cleaned up.

Shupe says damage at the group home was limited to some curtains and an adjacent wall area. He estimated the total cost of the damage to be less than $800.

Shupe tells the Great Falls Tribune (http://gftrib.com/1n09HuW ) that the fire was reportedly set by one of the home's residents.


Information from: Great Falls Tribune, http://www.greatfallstribune.com

All content copyright ©2014 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528