Firefighter suffers minor injury in Fargo apartment fire; fire damage estimated at $20,000

We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)




FARGO, North Dakota — A stove fire in a Fargo apartment prompted the evacuation of the building and resulted in minor injuries to a firefighter.

Battalion Chief Bruce Anderson says the firefighter was injured forcing open the door to the locked, unoccupied apartment after responding to the fire shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday. The nature of the injury wasn't disclosed.

The apartment where the blaze occurred suffered fire, heat and smoke damage. Damages were estimated at $20,000.

Other tenants were allowed to return to their apartments after smoke was cleared from the building.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528