PLAINFIELD, Indiana — Authorities say about 30 workers were sickened by apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a suburban Indianapolis warehouse.
Plainfield assistant fire chief Brent Anderson says two or three workers were taken from the Brightpoint warehouse to a hospital to be checked out Friday morning. He tells WISH-TV that their problems weren't serious.
Anderson tells The Indianapolis Star that the warehouse was shut down but the carbon monoxide levels weren't dangerous.
Plainfield-based Brightpoint is a cellphone distributor. WRTV reports a maintenance crew was working Friday morning to fix the issue at the warehouse near the Indianapolis International Airport.