Fargo man burned in grease fire in apartment kitchen; rest of building suffers smoke damage



We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


FARGO, North Dakota — A Fargo man suffered a burned hand in a cooking fire in his apartment kitchen.

Fire officials say the Tuesday evening blaze caused fire damage to the kitchen and light smoke damage throughout the rest of the apartment building. A damage estimate was not provided.

The man who was burned was treated at the scene and then drove himself to the hospital for further treatment. Authorities did not identify him.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Reporter, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.
Daily Reporter • 22 W. New Road • Greenfield, IN 46140 • (317) 462-5528