More recent obituaries:
- Betty Eileen (Wicker) Everhart, 83
- Deborah A. Nicely, 65
- William "Bill" Farquer, 63
- Shirley Veronica Donahue, 84
- Verna J. "Shaggy" Waits, 85
- James Wesley "Wes" Watts, 53
- Ella Mae King, 93
- Shirley M. (Strothman) Harter, 97
- Freda S. Rawlins, 91
- Harold M. Moore, 46
- Manetta (Oliver) Mead, 77
- Janice Ann (Denny) Cummings, 66
- Judith Ann (Maroska) Trennepohl, 75
- Wilma I. (Brock) Bloomfield, 95
- William L. "Bill" Davis, 70
- Dale E. Richards, 72
- Elizabeth Marie Godbey, Infant
- Johnetta Kathleen "Johnnie" (Richards) Russell, 70
- Jean (Lawson) Wise, 91
- Beverly A. (Redmon) Mearling, 85
- Verl Simeon Libby, 95
- John S. Niggl, Jr., 89
- William (Bill) H. Parker, 90
- Barbara Sue (McCune) Pepper, 77
- Donald Paul Strange, 75
Brian Cox, 82, of Greenfield, passed away on June 24, 2012.
He is survived by his wife Sylvia; son, Graeme (Debi) Cox; daughter-in-law, Nila Cox; grandchildren, Benjamin, Blair, Haley, and Molly.
He was preceded in death by his son; Barry Cox.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Hancock Regional Hospice and Hancock County Humane Society.