More recent obituaries:
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
- Freda L. Dudley, 65
- G. Robert Oldham, D.V.M., 99
- Anna Lue (Dockery) Foster, 86
- Ralph E. Ginder, 81
- Frank A. Swarts, 65
- Lucy Lynn Keen, 66
- Georgia Pearl (Lane) (Wyatt) Lain, 93
Norman G. “Willie” Harness, 92, of Indianapolis, died on May 5, 2012. He was born Dec. 16, 1919, in Indianapolis to the late Victor W. and Florence Groutt Harness.
Willie is survived by several nieces and nephews.
Preceded him in death was his wife Jewell Harness.
Visitation will be at 10 a.m. to Noon. Funeral services will be at Noon on Wednesday at Shirley Brothers Washington Memorial Chapel, 9606 E. Washington St.