More recent obituaries:
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
James P. “Jimmy” Herrell, 29, of Greenfield, passed away Saturday, July 12, 2014, at Hancock Regional Hospital. He was born on July 1, 1985, in Indianapolis as the son of Roben Herrell and Patricia.
Jimmy is survived by his father, Roben P. Herrell of Greenfield; brothers, Parker and Richard both of Greenfield; sister, Robyn (Jon) Nance of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Patricia.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to email@example.com.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.