More recent obituaries:
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
- Charles R. Karnes, Sr., 75
- Rebecca Ann Strough, 59
James P. “Jimmy” Herrell, 29, of Greenfield, passed away Saturday, July 12, 2014, at Hancock Regional Hospital. He was born on July 1, 1985, in Indianapolis as the son of Roben Herrell and Patricia.
Jimmy is survived by his father, Roben P. Herrell of Greenfield; brothers, Parker and Richard both of Greenfield; sister, Robyn (Jon) Nance of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Patricia.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to email@example.com.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.