More recent obituaries:
- William L. Ware, Sr., 80
- Rev. Wendell (Bro. B.) Bradford, 86
- Robin D. Clemons, 41
- Mike King, 65
- Elizabeth “Betty” Dineff, 77
- Gary Lee Adams, 57
- Shawn Suzette Hinds, 50
- Richard Lee Hemmerlein, 84
- Danny “DJ” Owens, 25
- Billy Howard Webb, 81
- Mary Katherine Kincaid Trittipo, 96
- Samuel R. “Bob” Cooper, 54
- Joseph Holland Jessie, 40
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- James LeRoy Barton, 83
- Mary Cornelia Riley Maddy Stockton, 76
- Max E. Stanley, 93
- Beulah O. Wilson, 98
- Phyllis J. Solomon, 75
- William Curtis “Bill” Carlton, 79
- Nedra Lucille Rees, 87
- T. Frances (Kirkwood) Glascock, 79
- Grace Elizabeth Miller, Infant
- Scott E. Fuller, 71
- Billy Howard, 81
David Scott Palmer, 49, of Centerville, Ind., passed away July 6, 2014. He was born May 31, 1965, in Greenfield, Ind.
David enjoyed rocking chairs, music, television and puzzles.
David is survived by his parents, Joyce Ann Schutt Ballard and David B (Ginny) Palmer; brothers, Richard Anthony (Bonita) and Scott Byron (Heather) Palmer; nieces, Krystal, Malorie and Jillian Palmer; and his nephew, Anthony Palmer.
A Celebration of Life will be held from 5 - 7 p.m. July 10, 2014, at Hendryx Mortuary Cumberland Chapel with a Service to follow at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution to: ARC of Indiana.