More recent obituaries:
- Kenneth R Everidge, 62
- Leonard A. Shively, 91
- Roger Allen Slifer, 60
- Julia A. Low, 86
- Teressa "Terry" Turnbill, 59
- Laura Christie Welage, 29
- Cheryl Ann Robison, 58
- Elizabeth Genevieve Offenbacker-Brown, 96
- Ernestine (Morrow) Branscum Perry, 94
- Charles Phillip "Phil" Schutt, 90
- Katherine Fisher, 97
- Kevin P. Kissick, 57
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 51
- Donald Joe Woodruff, 80
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
David Scott Palmer, 49, of Centerville, Ind., passed away July 6, 2014. He was born May 31, 1965, in Greenfield, Ind.
David enjoyed rocking chairs, music, television and puzzles.
David is survived by his parents, Joyce Ann Schutt Ballard and David B (Ginny) Palmer; brothers, Richard Anthony (Bonita) and Scott Byron (Heather) Palmer; nieces, Krystal, Malorie and Jillian Palmer; and his nephew, Anthony Palmer.
A Celebration of Life will be held from 5 - 7 p.m. July 10, 2014, at Hendryx Mortuary Cumberland Chapel with a Service to follow at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution to: ARC of Indiana.