More recent obituaries:
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
- Charles R. Karnes, Sr., 75
- Rebecca Ann Strough, 59
David Scott Palmer, 49, of Centerville, Ind., passed away July 6, 2014. He was born May 31, 1965, in Greenfield, Ind.
David enjoyed rocking chairs, music, television and puzzles.
David is survived by his parents, Joyce Ann Schutt Ballard and David B (Ginny) Palmer; brothers, Richard Anthony (Bonita) and Scott Byron (Heather) Palmer; nieces, Krystal, Malorie and Jillian Palmer; and his nephew, Anthony Palmer.
A Celebration of Life will be held from 5 - 7 p.m. July 10, 2014, at Hendryx Mortuary Cumberland Chapel with a Service to follow at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution to: ARC of Indiana.