More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
David Scott Palmer, 49, of Centerville, Ind., passed away July 6, 2014. He was born May 31, 1965, in Greenfield, Ind.
David enjoyed rocking chairs, music, television and puzzles.
David is survived by his parents, Joyce Ann Schutt Ballard and David B (Ginny) Palmer; brothers, Richard Anthony (Bonita) and Scott Byron (Heather) Palmer; nieces, Krystal, Malorie and Jillian Palmer; and his nephew, Anthony Palmer.
A Celebration of Life will be held from 5 - 7 p.m. July 10, 2014, at Hendryx Mortuary Cumberland Chapel with a Service to follow at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution to: ARC of Indiana.