More recent obituaries:
- Sandra K. Jennings, 71
- Thomas J. "Tommy" Hutchinson, 27
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
Dianne Rachelle Sarber, 52, of Greenfield, passed away in Indianapolis, on Sunday, June 8, 2014. She was born to Jerry Joseph Ganz and Sierria Rose Clarke on Feb. 18, 1961.
Dianne grew up in Indianapolis, graduating high school from Warren Central High School. In 2013, she proudly completed her Associates degree from Kaplan University in Business Administration. Dianne was an active member of her community organizing fundraisers and benefit motorcycle rides for many locals and friends in need.
Dianne is survived by her husband, Chad Sarber; father, Jerry (Mary) Ganz; mother, Sierria (Daryl) Clarke; sister, Kimberley Wilson; daughters, Kristina, Shannon, Kelly, and Nicole; and step children, Savannah and Blayze. She is also survived by her five beloved grandchildren.
Dianne's Celebration of Life Services will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 14, 2014, at Brandywine Community Church, 1551 E. New Rd, Greenfield, IN 46140.
We ask that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the St. Vincent's Foundation in the memory of Dianne Sarber and in tribute to the Trauma Center. To give online: www.Give.StVincent.org (Caring Angel Program). To give by phone: 317.338.2338.
Arrangements entrusted to A.R.N. Cremation Services.
Friends may leave a memory or message of condolence by visiting the online obituary at www.arnmortuary.com.