More recent obituaries:
- Sarah Elizabeth Goodwin, 26
- Jerry Wadman, 76
- Ivan James Snider, 7 days
- Anita F. Young, 76
- Margaret I. Ludwick, 90
- Diana F. (Robinson) Rethmeyer, 55
- Darcy O. (Summers) Irving, 74
- Linda S. (Clevenger) (Bennett) Cedars, 71
- Phyllis A. Hamilton, 60
- Shannon Marie Frederick, 53
- Donald Lee Chandler, 88
- June O. (Dolen) Hanna, 91
- Bradley Mark Allen Keesling, 31
- Larry Burris, 71
- Barbara Hope Hoover, 94
- Edward "Ted" C. Harling, 92
- David W. Rehfuss, 86
- Randall Lee Doss, 68
- Addie "Margaret" Thompson, 93
- Kathleen L. Bertelson, 97
- Christine Garrett, 88
- Beth Louise Mast, 46
- Carol G. Ivey, 72
- Jerry D. Bolin, 68
- Elizabeth Jane (Byrne) Legault, 82
Joseph Frank Milli, 83, of Greenfield, died Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Oct. 6, 1930, in Indianapolis, as the son of Joseph and Ellen Marie McCann Milli. He served in the Army in Korea. While serving in the Korean War he was awarded three bronze stars.
Joseph is survived by his cousin, Teresa Kulczak of Indianapolis.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to email@example.com.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.