More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
Joseph Frank Milli, 83, of Greenfield, died Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Oct. 6, 1930, in Indianapolis, as the son of Joseph and Ellen Marie McCann Milli. He served in the Army in Korea. While serving in the Korean War he was awarded three bronze stars.
Joseph is survived by his cousin, Teresa Kulczak of Indianapolis.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to email@example.com.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.