More recent obituaries:
- Saralee Riggs,, 81
- Fay Aerrious (Scott, Shields) Schmutte, 87
- Christopher David Nicholson, 53
- Blaze Daniel Osting, 27
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
Joseph Frank Milli, 83, of Greenfield, died Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Oct. 6, 1930, in Indianapolis, as the son of Joseph and Ellen Marie McCann Milli. He served in the Army in Korea. While serving in the Korean War he was awarded three bronze stars.
Joseph is survived by his cousin, Teresa Kulczak of Indianapolis.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.