More recent obituaries:
- Riley Lou Toon, 85
- Wesley O. "Wes" Williams, 57
- Frank S. "Bud" Howard, III, 87
- Roger L. Griffith, 67
- Maury A. Ramsey, 80
- Mary Foor, 93
- John R. Highsmith, 78
- Gina Renee (Hudson) Brannon, 51
- Vera Musselman, 89
- Geveva M. (Trout) Bolander Sipe, 94
- Eva Lee Taylor, 91
- Betty Kaiser, 87
- Mildred "Amanda" Phelps, 99
- Rev. Jerald (Jerry) T. Cooney, 87
- Sara (New) St. Angelo, 61
- Mary Olive Clark, 79
- Samuel Messer, Jr., 62
- Billie Jean (Hail) Hooker, 73
- Willie Pitts, 80
- Richard Earl Kinnaman, 66
- William (Bill) Albert Gloye, 84
- Michael Walter Kuzminski, 59
- Carl "Mike" Griffith, 64
- Nathaniel Luke Roseberry, 80
- Robert Louis Webb, 75
Joseph Frank Milli, 83, of Greenfield, died Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Oct. 6, 1930, in Indianapolis, as the son of Joseph and Ellen Marie McCann Milli. He served in the Army in Korea. While serving in the Korean War he was awarded three bronze stars.
Joseph is survived by his cousin, Teresa Kulczak of Indianapolis.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to email@example.com.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.