More recent obituaries:
- Vivian F. Weimer, 81
- Leda Jo Leary, 78
- Kathaleen Richey, 63
- Kim Marie Prange, 55
- Nathaniel Wayne Tate, 41
- Helen M. Hall, 67
- Richard Edward Brown, 84
- William A. “Bill” Adams, Sr., 88
- Julie Mills, 76
- Albert V. Bowles, 83
- William F. Wilson, 64
- Mary Inez Palmer, 99
- Steve Watson, 73
- Martha Emily (Relford) Gale, 89
- Allen Lee McCord, 79
- Katja “Kitty” Rhoday Hawkersmith, 92
- Richard William (Dick) Johnson Jr., 80
- Ruth Edna (Ott) Arthur, 78
- Carol B. (Wright) Applegate, 85
- Robert “Bob” L. Jeffers, 66
- Herschel E. Teeters, 93
- V. Charlene (Settles) Albertson, 78
- Lisa Muegge, 52
- Robert H. Fisse, 80
- James Elbert “Jim Boy” Patrick, 85
Joseph Frank Milli, 83, of Greenfield, died Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Oct. 6, 1930, in Indianapolis, as the son of Joseph and Ellen Marie McCann Milli. He served in the Army in Korea. While serving in the Korean War he was awarded three bronze stars.
Joseph is survived by his cousin, Teresa Kulczak of Indianapolis.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.