More recent obituaries:
- Sandra K. Jennings, 71
- Thomas J. "Tommy" Hutchinson, 27
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
Joseph Frank Milli, 83, of Greenfield, died Thursday, May 29, 2014. He was born on Oct. 6, 1930, in Indianapolis, as the son of Joseph and Ellen Marie McCann Milli. He served in the Army in Korea. While serving in the Korean War he was awarded three bronze stars.
Joseph is survived by his cousin, Teresa Kulczak of Indianapolis.
Friends may share a memory or send a condolence at www.erleweinmortuary.com or email condolences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrangements are being handled by Erlewein Mortuary & Crematory in Greenfield.