More recent obituaries:
- Elizabeth Genevieve Offenbacker-Brown, 96
- Ernestine (Morrow) Branscum Perry, 94
- Charles Phillip "Phil" Schutt, 90
- Katherine Fisher, 97
- Kevin P. Kissick, 57
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 51
- Donald Joe Woodruff, 80
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
Mary T. Cook
Mary T. Cook, 83, passed away on Friday May 2, 2014. Mary was born on Nov. 9, 1930, in Fairland, Ind., to Virgil and Florence (Weintraut) Tull.
She is survived by her daughter, Deborah (Sills) Duclos of Penn.; two grandchildren and four great- grandchildren; brother, John (Barbara) Tull; sister, Clara (Ken) Fitzgerald of Fla.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Monday, May 12, 2014, at Seals Funeral Home, Fortville. Friends may call from 2 p.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers any gift may be sent to the following address c/o of Deborah Duclos (great- grandchildren’s college fund) 11 Fargreen Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011.