More recent obituaries:
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
- William E. Jackson, 77
- Marvin C. “Marty” Reutter II, 61
- Carol Sue (Leonard) Russell, 59
- Dereva M. Stickford, 87
Jeffery L. Ellison
Jeffery L. Ellison, 48, of Shirley, passed away on Tuesday,April 22, 2014, surrounded by family and friends. He was born July 15, 1965, to the late Paul A. Ellison, mother, Beverly L. LuEllen and the late Richard L. LuEllen.
He is survived by his loving wife, Kim; five children, Zachary Ellison, Darren (Annishia) Smith, Jeremy Smith, Nicole (Cesar) Smith, Uriah (Shannon) Meredith; two sisters, Paula (Julio) Garcia and Renee Ellison; brother, Brian Ellison (Alison); four grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
He was employed at the Hancock County Corrections for the past four years. He was a graduate of Eastern Hancock High School. Jeff was highly involved with the local Masonic Lodge #531 where he served twice as Worshipful Master. He was also a distinguished lecturer in the Mason Degree work. He was a part of the Shirley Volunteer Fire Department for many years as well. Most importantly Jeff was a devoted husband, father, grandfather, brother, son, uncle and friend.
Friends called from 4 - 8 p.m. on Monday, April 28, 2014, with Masonic Services at 7:30 p.m. at the Wilkinson Church of Christ, 7293 Indiana 109, Wilkinson, IN 46186. Funeral Services were held 11 a.m. Tuesday, April 29, 2014, at the Wilkinson Church of Christ with burial to follow at McCray Cemetery in Wilkinson, Reverend Andrew Comley officiated.
Arrangements have been entrusted to the Liming Family Funeral Home.