More recent obituaries:
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
Wilmore Jennings Jackson, 84, Anderson, passed away Monday, April 21, 2014. He was born on Dec. 22, 1929, in Mt. Carmel, Ky., to Willie and Addie (Smith) Jackson.
He is survived by three children, Ann Jackson of Oakland, Calif., Terry (Angie) Jackson of Winchester, and Virginia (Frank) Volbrecht of Bedford; seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Wanda; and a son, John Jackson.
A private family service will be held at a later date. There will be no visitation.
Online condolences: www.hersbergerfuneralhome.com