More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
Wilmore Jennings Jackson, 84, Anderson, passed away Monday, April 21, 2014. He was born on Dec. 22, 1929, in Mt. Carmel, Ky., to Willie and Addie (Smith) Jackson.
He is survived by three children, Ann Jackson of Oakland, Calif., Terry (Angie) Jackson of Winchester, and Virginia (Frank) Volbrecht of Bedford; seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Wanda; and a son, John Jackson.
A private family service will be held at a later date. There will be no visitation.
Online condolences: www.hersbergerfuneralhome.com