More recent obituaries:
- Joseph “Mike” Michael Brackman, 73
- Janie Carlene Nicholson, 57
- Betty Hubble, 90
- Dennis Nolte, 69
- Stephen “PJ” Wright, 42
- Melinda Sue Thompson,, 45
- Marvin "Ted" Brummett, 68
- Marsha L. Rathel (Hayes), 71
- Albert Walter Banton, Jr., 90
- Dr. George C. Alexander II, DVM, 83
- James L. “Jim” Troutman, 87
- Robert “Farmer Bob” L. Rodebeck, 81
- Letitia E Jarrett, 94
- Earl E. Hummel, 85
- David L. Pressnall, 63
- Betty Wood, 87
- Charles Jackson “C.J.” Silence, 32
- Hugh Wesley Severance, 70
- Carolyn Sue Carmany, 79
- Doris Ann (White) Cory, 83
- Charlotte M. (Bonisa) Griffin, 66
- Trina L. (McPherson) Sweezy, 57
- Mary Jane Carroll Ryan, 81
- Doris Ann Cory, 83
- Peggy L. Logsdon, 75
Lois Ann Cooper
Lois Ann Cooper, 69, of Greenfield , passed away March 21, 2014, at Select Medical Hospital in Castleton, Ind. She was born on Dec. 1, 1944, in Mitchell, Ind. and was the daughter of Jessie and Velma (Ramsey) Cody.
She worked at Libby Owensford in Shelbyville.
Survivors include brother, Olin Cody of Logansport; two sons, Jeremie Pate of Greenfield and Shannon Pate of Indianapolis; eight grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
She is proceeded in death by her son, James Hamblin.
There will be no showing or funeral services to due to cremation.
Any contributions can be made online to the Amercian Diabetic Society.