More recent obituaries:
- Carol Ruth McElroy Foster, 90
- Janet Kay (Woods) Gumberts, 75
- Christine J. Blair, 65
- Norma D. (McGillivray) Hopkins, 85
- Doris Louise (Kitterman) Askren, 85
- David Levi Marcum, 55
- Jack S. Clark, 91
- Betty Eileen (Wicker) Everhart, 83
- Deborah A. Nicely, 65
- William "Bill" Farquer, 63
- Shirley Veronica Donahue, 84
- Verna J. "Shaggy" Waits, 85
- James Wesley "Wes" Watts, 53
- Ella Mae King, 93
- Shirley M. (Strothman) Harter, 97
- Freda S. Rawlins, 91
- Harold M. Moore, 46
- Manetta (Oliver) Mead, 77
- Janice Ann (Denny) Cummings, 66
- Judith Ann (Maroska) Trennepohl, 75
- Wilma I. (Brock) Bloomfield, 95
- William L. "Bill" Davis, 70
- Dale E. Richards, 72
- Elizabeth Marie Godbey, Infant
- Johnetta Kathleen "Johnnie" (Richards) Russell, 70
Robert A. Melton, 77, died Friday, March 7, 2014. Robert was born July 11, 1936, in Indianapolis to the late Cyril and Julia Melton.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy (Westbrook) Melton; sons, James (Stephanie) Melton of Greenfield and Raymond (Cathy) Melton of Pensacola, Fla.; 13 grandchildren and one great -grandchild.
He is preceded in death by his parents; son, Wayne Melton, a brother and a sister.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, March 10, 2014, at Crown Hill Cemetery, Indianapolis.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.