More recent obituaries:
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
- Freda L. Dudley, 65
- G. Robert Oldham, D.V.M., 99
- Anna Lue (Dockery) Foster, 86
Robert A. Melton, 77, died Friday, March 7, 2014. Robert was born July 11, 1936, in Indianapolis to the late Cyril and Julia Melton.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy (Westbrook) Melton; sons, James (Stephanie) Melton of Greenfield and Raymond (Cathy) Melton of Pensacola, Fla.; 13 grandchildren and one great -grandchild.
He is preceded in death by his parents; son, Wayne Melton, a brother and a sister.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, March 10, 2014, at Crown Hill Cemetery, Indianapolis.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.