More recent obituaries:
- Sandra K. Jennings, 71
- Thomas J. "Tommy" Hutchinson, 27
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
Carol L. Roberts, 62, of Greensburg, Ind., died Wednesday, March 5, 2014. She was born July 9, 1951, in Shelbyville, the daughter of Donald Michael “Mick” and Esther (Hawkins) Roberts.
Survivors include her son, Joe (Precious) Smothers, Jr. of Greensburg; sisters, Joyce Jackson, both of Maxwell, Blanche (Gary) Moss, Ava Roberts and Vena Dunagan, all of Greenfield; brother, Mike Roberts of Greenfield; grandchildren, Heaven Smothers and Dillion Smothers; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
There will be no services.