More recent obituaries:
- Melvin Jay Filbrun, 54
- Joseph “Mike” Michael Brackman, 73
- Janie Carlene Nicholson, 57
- Betty Hubble, 90
- Dennis Nolte, 69
- Stephen “PJ” Wright, 42
- Melinda Sue Thompson,, 45
- Marvin "Ted" Brummett, 68
- Marsha L. Rathel (Hayes), 71
- Albert Walter Banton, Jr., 90
- Dr. George C. Alexander II, DVM, 83
- James L. “Jim” Troutman, 87
- Robert “Farmer Bob” L. Rodebeck, 81
- Letitia E Jarrett, 94
- Earl E. Hummel, 85
- David L. Pressnall, 63
- Betty Wood, 87
- Charles Jackson “C.J.” Silence, 32
- Hugh Wesley Severance, 70
- Carolyn Sue Carmany, 79
- Doris Ann (White) Cory, 83
- Charlotte M. (Bonisa) Griffin, 66
- Trina L. (McPherson) Sweezy, 57
- Mary Jane Carroll Ryan, 81
- Doris Ann Cory, 83
Myron F. Phillips, 90, Greenfield, died on Feb. 10, 2014, at Sugar Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Greenfield. He was a Navy veteran of World War II.
Surviving are three children, R. Kent Phillips, R. Kevin Phillips, and Kendra Leary; five grandchildren; eight great -grandchildren; and a sister, Edith Healy.
He was preceded in deaath by his wife, Bernie Macy Phillips.
Private services will be held later. Arrangements entrusted to Grinsteiner Funeral in Indianapolis.