More recent obituaries:
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
Myron F. Phillips, 90, Greenfield, died on Feb. 10, 2014, at Sugar Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Greenfield. He was a Navy veteran of World War II.
Surviving are three children, R. Kent Phillips, R. Kevin Phillips, and Kendra Leary; five grandchildren; eight great -grandchildren; and a sister, Edith Healy.
He was preceded in deaath by his wife, Bernie Macy Phillips.
Private services will be held later. Arrangements entrusted to Grinsteiner Funeral in Indianapolis.