More recent obituaries:
- Leda Jo Leary, 78
- Kathaleen Richey, 63
- Kim Marie Prange, 55
- Nathaniel Wayne Tate, 41
- Helen M. Hall, 67
- Richard Edward Brown, 84
- William A. “Bill” Adams, Sr., 88
- Julie Mills, 76
- Albert V. Bowles, 83
- William F. Wilson, 64
- Mary Inez Palmer, 99
- Steve Watson, 73
- Martha Emily (Relford) Gale, 89
- Allen Lee McCord, 79
- Katja “Kitty” Rhoday Hawkersmith, 92
- Richard William (Dick) Johnson Jr., 80
- Ruth Edna (Ott) Arthur, 78
- Carol B. (Wright) Applegate, 85
- Robert “Bob” L. Jeffers, 66
- Herschel E. Teeters, 93
- V. Charlene (Settles) Albertson, 78
- Lisa Muegge, 52
- Robert H. Fisse, 80
- James Elbert “Jim Boy” Patrick, 85
- Richard “Dick” Dollard, Jr., 81
Myron F. Phillips, 90, Greenfield, died on Feb. 10, 2014, at Sugar Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Greenfield. He was a Navy veteran of World War II.
Surviving are three children, R. Kent Phillips, R. Kevin Phillips, and Kendra Leary; five grandchildren; eight great -grandchildren; and a sister, Edith Healy.
He was preceded in deaath by his wife, Bernie Macy Phillips.
Private services will be held later. Arrangements entrusted to Grinsteiner Funeral in Indianapolis.