More recent obituaries:
- Marsha Kay Murray, 67
- Betty Lou (Thomas) Hunter, 89
- Douglas "Doug" Alan Brooks, 41
- Jeffery L. Clark, 41
- Richard D. Brooks, 76
- Betty L. Hunter, 89
- Woodard Louis Cooper, 81
- Ronald J. White, 80
- Rosemary C. Melliere, 73
- Virginia L. Wiggins, 83
- Virginia K. Walker, 82
- Jeffrey L. Clark, 41
- Alan E. Copeland, 59
- Thomas Matthew Wybiral, 61
- Ann L. (Roberts) Shively, 95
- Patricia A. (Barrett) Dunlavy, 77
- Betty O. Melton, 74
- William A. "Bill" Kenipe, 80
- Grace Marie "Gracie" Beckett, 68
- Alberta Kelly, 98
- Paula Rae (Mooney) Phillips, 64
- Mary Lou Cook, 85
- Grace H. Young, 76
- Patricia Ann McNany, 83
- Richard Phillip (Phil) Knoderer, 71
Myron F. Phillips, 90, Greenfield, died on Feb. 10, 2014, at Sugar Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Greenfield. He was a Navy veteran of World War II.
Surviving are three children, R. Kent Phillips, R. Kevin Phillips, and Kendra Leary; five grandchildren; eight great -grandchildren; and a sister, Edith Healy.
He was preceded in deaath by his wife, Bernie Macy Phillips.
Private services will be held later. Arrangements entrusted to Grinsteiner Funeral in Indianapolis.