More recent obituaries:
- Scott Michael Butterfield, 56
- Richard H. Stamm, 79
- Deborah J. Vaughn, 62
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
Myron F. Phillips, 90, Greenfield, died on Feb. 10, 2014, at Sugar Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation in Greenfield. He was a Navy veteran of World War II.
Surviving are three children, R. Kent Phillips, R. Kevin Phillips, and Kendra Leary; five grandchildren; eight great -grandchildren; and a sister, Edith Healy.
He was preceded in deaath by his wife, Bernie Macy Phillips.
Private services will be held later. Arrangements entrusted to Grinsteiner Funeral in Indianapolis.