More recent obituaries:
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
- William E. Jackson, 77
- Marvin C. “Marty” Reutter II, 61
- Carol Sue (Leonard) Russell, 59
- Dereva M. Stickford, 87
- Doris A. “Dee” Marcum, 71
- Paul Dwayne Thompson, 50
- Inos S. “Russ” Russell,, 94
- Michael Ray Johnson, 65
- Margaret Ruth Pfaffman Rehwinkel Behrmann, 95
Rosemary Sims, 88, of Greenfield, died on Feb. 10, 2014. She was born to the late DePaul and Martha Watts on Dec. 28, 1925.
Rosemary is survived by one daughter, Elaine (Robert) Lowe of New Palestine; five grandchildren and numerous great -grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Frank Sims Jr.; her parents and one son, Paul Olen Sims.
If you would like to make a memorial contribution in the honor of Rosemary, please send your payment made to Hancock Hope House located at 35 E. Pierson St. Greenfield, IN 46163.
In the care of Hendryx Mortuary. Her burial will take place at a later date in New Palestine Cemetery.