More recent obituaries:
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
- Charles R. Karnes, Sr., 75
- Rebecca Ann Strough, 59
Mark Alan Becraft, 59, of Greenfield, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family. Mark was born June 2, 1954, in Greenfield, to the Late Al and Betty Becraft.
Mark is survived by his wife, Gae; son, Clint Becraft; daughter, Jenn (Craig) Douglas; grandchildren, Brad Becraft, Kayley Becraft, Kyle Byers, Korah Byers, Emma Douglas and Chase Douglas and sisters, Cathy Becraft and Karen Carr.
Per Mr. Becrafts wishes there will be no calling with a private graveside service.
Online condolences may be shared with Marks family at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.