More recent obituaries:
- Howard S. “Red” Armstrong, 80
- Ruby H. Ketcham, 95
- J.D. McGill, 84
- Carlin Brandt, 91
- Elizabeth Lee Schurtz, 78
- Susan Elaine Condo, 46
- James L. Schug, 85
- Ruth D. Rihm, 90
- E. Genevieve (Tyner) Cory, 93
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
Mark Alan Becraft, 59, of Greenfield, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family. Mark was born June 2, 1954, in Greenfield, to the Late Al and Betty Becraft.
Mark is survived by his wife, Gae; son, Clint Becraft; daughter, Jenn (Craig) Douglas; grandchildren, Brad Becraft, Kayley Becraft, Kyle Byers, Korah Byers, Emma Douglas and Chase Douglas and sisters, Cathy Becraft and Karen Carr.
Per Mr. Becrafts wishes there will be no calling with a private graveside service.
Online condolences may be shared with Marks family at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.