More recent obituaries:
- William L. Ware, Sr., 80
- Rev. Wendell (Bro. B.) Bradford, 86
- Robin D. Clemons, 41
- Mike King, 65
- Elizabeth “Betty” Dineff, 77
- Gary Lee Adams, 57
- Shawn Suzette Hinds, 50
- Richard Lee Hemmerlein, 84
- Danny “DJ” Owens, 25
- Billy Howard Webb, 81
- Mary Katherine Kincaid Trittipo, 96
- Samuel R. “Bob” Cooper, 54
- Joseph Holland Jessie, 40
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- James LeRoy Barton, 83
- Mary Cornelia Riley Maddy Stockton, 76
- Max E. Stanley, 93
- Beulah O. Wilson, 98
- Phyllis J. Solomon, 75
- William Curtis “Bill” Carlton, 79
- Nedra Lucille Rees, 87
- T. Frances (Kirkwood) Glascock, 79
- Grace Elizabeth Miller, Infant
- Scott E. Fuller, 71
- Billy Howard, 81
Mark Alan Becraft, 59, of Greenfield, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family. Mark was born June 2, 1954, in Greenfield, to the Late Al and Betty Becraft.
Mark is survived by his wife, Gae; son, Clint Becraft; daughter, Jenn (Craig) Douglas; grandchildren, Brad Becraft, Kayley Becraft, Kyle Byers, Korah Byers, Emma Douglas and Chase Douglas and sisters, Cathy Becraft and Karen Carr.
Per Mr. Becrafts wishes there will be no calling with a private graveside service.
Online condolences may be shared with Marks family at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.