More recent obituaries:
- Scott Michael Butterfield, 56
- Richard H. Stamm, 79
- Deborah J. Vaughn, 62
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
Mark Alan Becraft, 59, of Greenfield, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family. Mark was born June 2, 1954, in Greenfield, to the Late Al and Betty Becraft.
Mark is survived by his wife, Gae; son, Clint Becraft; daughter, Jenn (Craig) Douglas; grandchildren, Brad Becraft, Kayley Becraft, Kyle Byers, Korah Byers, Emma Douglas and Chase Douglas and sisters, Cathy Becraft and Karen Carr.
Per Mr. Becrafts wishes there will be no calling with a private graveside service.
Online condolences may be shared with Marks family at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.