More recent obituaries:
- Saralee Riggs,, 81
- Fay Aerrious (Scott, Shields) Schmutte, 87
- Christopher David Nicholson, 53
- Blaze Daniel Osting, 27
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
Mark Alan Becraft, 59, of Greenfield, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, surrounded by his loving family. Mark was born June 2, 1954, in Greenfield, to the Late Al and Betty Becraft.
Mark is survived by his wife, Gae; son, Clint Becraft; daughter, Jenn (Craig) Douglas; grandchildren, Brad Becraft, Kayley Becraft, Kyle Byers, Korah Byers, Emma Douglas and Chase Douglas and sisters, Cathy Becraft and Karen Carr.
Per Mr. Becrafts wishes there will be no calling with a private graveside service.
Online condolences may be shared with Marks family at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.