More recent obituaries:
- Darren Thomas, 48
- Ernestine Knose, 80
- Sarah Elizabeth Goodwin, 26
- Jerry Wadman, 76
- Ivan James Snider, 7 days
- Anita F. Young, 76
- Margaret I. Ludwick, 90
- Diana F. (Robinson) Rethmeyer, 55
- Darcy O. (Summers) Irving, 74
- Linda S. (Clevenger) (Bennett) Cedars, 71
- Phyllis A. Hamilton, 60
- Shannon Marie Frederick, 53
- Donald Lee Chandler, 88
- June O. (Dolen) Hanna, 91
- Bradley Mark Allen Keesling, 31
- Larry Burris, 71
- Barbara Hope Hoover, 94
- Edward "Ted" C. Harling, 92
- David W. Rehfuss, 86
- Randall Lee Doss, 68
- Addie "Margaret" Thompson, 93
- Kathleen L. Bertelson, 97
- Christine Garrett, 88
- Beth Louise Mast, 46
- Carol G. Ivey, 72
Sharon K. (Snapp) Harrison, 71, of Greenfield, died Jan. 31, 2014. She was born on Dec. 28, 1942, and was the daughter of Wayne D. Snapp & Verna H. Snapp.
She is survived by daughter, Rebecca G. (Richard) Wooten of Greenfield; son, Thomas (Jodi) Harrison of Harvard, IL; brother, Jerry Snapp of Woodstock, Ill.; six grandchildren and four great- grandchildren.
She is proceeded in death by her parents and brothers, Don and Bobby Snapp.
No Services will be held at this time.
Arrangements handled by Bell Mortuary & Crematory, Shangrila Chapel.
Online condolences can be made at bellmortuary.com