More recent obituaries:
- William L. Ware, Sr., 80
- Rev. Wendell (Bro. B.) Bradford, 86
- Robin D. Clemons, 41
- Mike King, 65
- Elizabeth “Betty” Dineff, 77
- Gary Lee Adams, 57
- Shawn Suzette Hinds, 50
- Richard Lee Hemmerlein, 84
- Danny “DJ” Owens, 25
- Billy Howard Webb, 81
- Mary Katherine Kincaid Trittipo, 96
- Samuel R. “Bob” Cooper, 54
- Joseph Holland Jessie, 40
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- James LeRoy Barton, 83
- Mary Cornelia Riley Maddy Stockton, 76
- Max E. Stanley, 93
- Beulah O. Wilson, 98
- Phyllis J. Solomon, 75
- William Curtis “Bill” Carlton, 79
- Nedra Lucille Rees, 87
- T. Frances (Kirkwood) Glascock, 79
- Grace Elizabeth Miller, Infant
- Scott E. Fuller, 71
- Billy Howard, 81
Sharon K. (Snapp) Harrison, 71, of Greenfield, died Jan. 31, 2014. She was born on Dec. 28, 1942, and was the daughter of Wayne D. Snapp & Verna H. Snapp.
She is survived by daughter, Rebecca G. (Richard) Wooten of Greenfield; son, Thomas (Jodi) Harrison of Harvard, IL; brother, Jerry Snapp of Woodstock, Ill.; six grandchildren and four great- grandchildren.
She is proceeded in death by her parents and brothers, Don and Bobby Snapp.
No Services will be held at this time.
Arrangements handled by Bell Mortuary & Crematory, Shangrila Chapel.
Online condolences can be made at bellmortuary.com