More recent obituaries:
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
- James Christopher "Jimmy" Koch, 46
- Joshua S. Blake, 33
- Margaret Spangler, 94
- Thomas Froman Johnson, Jr., 84
- Kim Bryan Dye, 58
- Jason Dean Bradbury, 41
Sharon K. (Snapp) Harrison, 71, of Greenfield, died Jan. 31, 2014. She was born on Dec. 28, 1942, and was the daughter of Wayne D. Snapp & Verna H. Snapp.
She is survived by daughter, Rebecca G. (Richard) Wooten of Greenfield; son, Thomas (Jodi) Harrison of Harvard, IL; brother, Jerry Snapp of Woodstock, Ill.; six grandchildren and four great- grandchildren.
She is proceeded in death by her parents and brothers, Don and Bobby Snapp.
No Services will be held at this time.
Arrangements handled by Bell Mortuary & Crematory, Shangrila Chapel.
Online condolences can be made at bellmortuary.com