More recent obituaries:
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
Sharon K. (Snapp) Harrison, 71, of Greenfield, died Jan. 31, 2014. She was born on Dec. 28, 1942, and was the daughter of Wayne D. Snapp & Verna H. Snapp.
She is survived by daughter, Rebecca G. (Richard) Wooten of Greenfield; son, Thomas (Jodi) Harrison of Harvard, IL; brother, Jerry Snapp of Woodstock, Ill.; six grandchildren and four great- grandchildren.
She is proceeded in death by her parents and brothers, Don and Bobby Snapp.
No Services will be held at this time.
Arrangements handled by Bell Mortuary & Crematory, Shangrila Chapel.
Online condolences can be made at bellmortuary.com