More recent obituaries:
- Richard S. Steele, 89
- Lola Maude Wolski (Smalley), 77
- Hassel A. Hubbard, 73
- Genevieve Rose (Elrod) Hazelbaker, 90
- Quinton Tiari Glover, Jr., 3 months
- Scott Michael Butterfield, 56
- Richard H. Stamm, 79
- Deborah J. Vaughn, 62
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
Patricia Horine, 81, of Lexington, Tenn., died Friday Jan. 17, 2014.
She is survived by a son, Michael Nelson Horine of Reagan; daughter, Sheryl (Lynn) Crownover of Lexington; two sisters, Betty Ferrance of Phoenix City, Ala. and Wanda Catlett of Louisville,Ky.; five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, Barry Earl Horine.
Funeral services was held at 1 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 21, 2014, at Reeds Chapel with burial to follow in the Antioch Cemetery. Visitation was from 4 - 8 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 20, 2014 and 9 a.m til service on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014.