More recent obituaries:
- Blaze Daniel Osting, 27
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
- William E. Jackson, 77
- Marvin C. “Marty” Reutter II, 61
- Carol Sue (Leonard) Russell, 59
Sheila R Antle, 77, of Greenfield, formally of New Carlisle, Ohio, died Jan. 13, 2014. She was born on March 2, 1936, in Murray City, Ohio, and was the daughter of Arthur and Beulah (Coe) Shelton.
She enjoyed volunteering at Hancock Hospital and at Springhurst Nursing Facility on the Alzheimer's Unit.
She is survived by her children, Mark Antle, Kathy (Frank) Howell, and John S. (Amber) Antle; 8 grandchildren; a great- granddaughter and sister, Sharon (Larry) Williams.
She is preceded in death by her husband, John Antle; parents; sister, Margaret, and brother Michael.
Sheila nobly donated her body to Indiana University School of Medicine, Anatomical Education Program.
In lieu of funeral/memorial, the family will hold a "Life Celebration" for family and friends at her home from Noon- 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014.