More recent obituaries:
- Ivy Sue Haines, 23 months
- Joan Allen, 88
- Jonathan E. Massy, 58
- Jean Carolyn (Vansickle) Berry, 93
- Donald Floyd York, 14
- Hazel G. Oakes Sebastian, 92
- Charlene Jones, 70
- Kashton Amir Jones, Infant
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- George E. Roberts, 78
- Linda Lee (Green) Keefe, 69
- William “Bill” John Walls, 74
- Stephen Charles Henry, 60
- Mary Rose (Jackson) Pope, 101
- Mildred (Millie) Wagner, 85
- Harriet Powers Briles, 95
- Misha R. (Spears) Crouse, 38
- Georgia N. Chriswell, 85
- Patricia E. Clark, 69
- Lila Levon Nannemann, 90
- Lewis Russell Hutcheson, 87
- Olevia Bourke Parker Cascadden, 99
- Joan M. (Lucas) Knotts Swain, 76
- Fred Ray Willoughby, 85
- Lori A. Smith-Harsin, 50
Sheila R Antle, 77, of Greenfield, formally of New Carlisle, Ohio, died Jan. 13, 2014. She was born on March 2, 1936, in Murray City, Ohio, and was the daughter of Arthur and Beulah (Coe) Shelton.
She enjoyed volunteering at Hancock Hospital and at Springhurst Nursing Facility on the Alzheimer's Unit.
She is survived by her children, Mark Antle, Kathy (Frank) Howell, and John S. (Amber) Antle; 8 grandchildren; a great- granddaughter and sister, Sharon (Larry) Williams.
She is preceded in death by her husband, John Antle; parents; sister, Margaret, and brother Michael.
Sheila nobly donated her body to Indiana University School of Medicine, Anatomical Education Program.
In lieu of funeral/memorial, the family will hold a "Life Celebration" for family and friends at her home from Noon- 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014.