More recent obituaries:
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
- Charles R. Karnes, Sr., 75
- Rebecca Ann Strough, 59
Sheila R Antle, 77, of Greenfield, formally of New Carlisle, Ohio, died Jan. 13, 2014. She was born on March 2, 1936, in Murray City, Ohio, and was the daughter of Arthur and Beulah (Coe) Shelton.
She enjoyed volunteering at Hancock Hospital and at Springhurst Nursing Facility on the Alzheimer's Unit.
She is survived by her children, Mark Antle, Kathy (Frank) Howell, and John S. (Amber) Antle; 8 grandchildren; a great- granddaughter and sister, Sharon (Larry) Williams.
She is preceded in death by her husband, John Antle; parents; sister, Margaret, and brother Michael.
Sheila nobly donated her body to Indiana University School of Medicine, Anatomical Education Program.
In lieu of funeral/memorial, the family will hold a "Life Celebration" for family and friends at her home from Noon- 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014.