More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
JoAnn (Vail) Oldham, 85, of Pendleton, died Dec. 26, 2013, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital.
Survivors include her husband, Charles T. "Charlie" Oldham; four children, Mike Oldham of New Castle, Greg (Dinah) Oldham of Pendleton, Steve (Terri) Oldham of Anderson and Beth (Allen) Oldham Greer of Asheville, NC; sister, Faith Nicely of Harlingen, Texas; four grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by parents, Edward "Eddie" and Ruth (Lowe) Vail; and daughter-in-law, Jeannine Oldham.
Visitation was from 11 until 2 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 31, 20 l3 at Lahm Chapel, Pendleton. Services were held at 2 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013, at Wilson St. Pierre Funeral Service and Crematory, Lahm Chapel, Pendleton with Pastors Bob Hargis and Lance Stevens officiating, Burial was in Grove Lawn Cemetery, Pendleton.
Memorial contributions may be made to Pendleton Emergency Ambulance, PO Box 165, Pendleton, IN 46064 or Pendleton Fire Department, PO Box 230, Pendleton, IN 46064.