More recent obituaries:
- Richard S. Steele, 89
- Lola Maude Wolski (Smalley), 77
- Hassel A. Hubbard, 73
- Genevieve Rose (Elrod) Hazelbaker, 90
- Quinton Tiari Glover, Jr., 3 months
- Scott Michael Butterfield, 56
- Richard H. Stamm, 79
- Deborah J. Vaughn, 62
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
Lexis "Lex" Grant Nichols Jr., 82, died Nov. 8, 2013. He was born in 1931 to Alexis Grant Nichols Sr. and Helen Mae Nichols, he served his Country in the Korean War in the Army.
He is survived by sons, Alexis (Sharon) Nichols "Chip" III, Scott (Treva) Monroe Nichols, Christopher Neil (Angie) Nichols; sister, Shirley Ann Nichols and eight grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by two grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 6 - 7 p.m. on Dec. 30, 2013, with a Memorial Service at 7 p.m., at the Hancock Reformed Baptist Church.
All arrangement's are being handled by Hendryx Mortuary Chapel 11636 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46229.