More recent obituaries:
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
- James Christopher "Jimmy" Koch, 46
- Joshua S. Blake, 33
- Margaret Spangler, 94
- Thomas Froman Johnson, Jr., 84
Eleanor Love Hunt, 89, of Indianapolis, died Friday, Dec. 20, 2013. She was born to William and Bessie Coughenour in July 31,1924, in Wellesley Ks.
Eleanor is survived by a daughter, June (Robert) Hess; two sons Lawrence (Sue) Hunt and Kenneth Hunt; five grandchildren and two great- grandchildren.
Eleanor was married to Robert Lee Hunt, a veteran, who precedes her in death along with a sister Ruth Cox and brother Dr. Robert Coughenour.
A Memorial Service 6 p.m. on Dec. 30, 2013, at Brookville Rd Community Church.
Contributions are requested to the Brookville Road Community Church in care of Missions 7480 W U S 52 New Palestine, In 46163.