More recent obituaries:
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
Dale Goudy, 62, of Greenfield, died Wednesday Nov. 20, 2013, at the St. Vincent Heart Hospital in Indianapolis. He was born on Sept. 13, 1951, in New Castle, Ind., the son of the late Allen and Margaret (Pflueger) Goudy.
Dale was a 1970 graduate of Greenfield Central High School.
He is survived by sister; Marilyn Goudy of Greenfield.
Dale was preceded in death by his parents.
No services are planned at this time. Stillinger family funeral home is entrusted with arrangements.
Online condolences can be made by visiting www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com