More recent obituaries:
- William Curtis “Bill” Carlton, 79
- Nedra Lucille Rees, 87
- T. Frances (Kirkwood) Glascock, 79
- Grace Elizabeth Miller, Infant
- Scott E. Fuller, 71
- Billy Howard, 81
- Marlin “Gene” Tammen, 79
- Charlene Hubbard, 79
- James T Wilson, Jr., 93
- Beulah O. Wilson, 98
- Ivy Sue Haines, 23 months
- Joan Allen, 88
- Jonathan E. Massy, 58
- Jean Carolyn (Vansickle) Berry, 93
- Donald Floyd York, 14
- Hazel G. Oakes Sebastian, 92
- Charlene Jones, 70
- Kashton Amir Jones, Infant
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- George E. Roberts, 78
- Linda Lee (Green) Keefe, 69
- William “Bill” John Walls, 74
- Stephen Charles Henry, 60
- Mary Rose (Jackson) Pope, 101
- Mildred (Millie) Wagner, 85
Ronald "Ronnie" D. Ramsey
Ronald “Ronnie” D. Ramsey, age 67, of Greenfield, formerly of Wilkinson, died Tuesday evening March 19, 2013, at Hancock Regional Hospital in Greenfield.
He was born November 9, 1945, in Hancock County, son of the late Emerson and Evelyn (Reger) Ramsey.
Survivors include his sisters, Carol (Charles) Low of Lake Wales, Fla., Judy (Daniel) Chandler of Indianapolis, Mary Lefforge of Shirley; and several nieces and nephews.
A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, March 22, 2013, at Walnut Ridge Cemetery, Carthage.
Online condolences can be made at www.condoandsonfuneral home.com