More recent obituaries:
- Sandra K. Jennings, 71
- Thomas J. "Tommy" Hutchinson, 27
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
Mary Jane Reynolds, 88, of Indianapolis, died March 20, 2013, at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital. She was born March 5, 1925, in Indianapolis to the late Samuel and Della Mae (Smith) Covey.
She is survived by her nephews, Ed (Candy) Stergar, David Lee Green, Robert E. (Yvonne) Green and Tim (Debbie) Green.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Richard E. Reynolds and twin sister, Margaret Jean Green.
Services will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, March 22, 2013, at Lincoln Memory Gardens Cemetery Mausoleum in Whitestown, IN.
Services entrusted to Seals Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Fortville.
Online condolences may be shared at www.sealsfuneralhome.com.