More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
George A. Thomas, 74, of Shelbyville, died on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at Major Hospital in Shelbyville. He was born Dec. 21, 1938, in Hancock County, to the late Ross A. and Mary Mabel (Shipp) Thomas.
George is survived by his many friends; and special co-workers at Shares, Inc.
Services will be held at 1p.m., on Thursday, March 21, 2013, at Stillinger Family Funeral Home, Pasco Chapel, 1780 West Main Street, Greenfield with burial to follow at Park Cemetery. Friends may call Thursday from 11 a.m., until the time of service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.