More recent obituaries:
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
- James Christopher "Jimmy" Koch, 46
- Joshua S. Blake, 33
- Margaret Spangler, 94
- Thomas Froman Johnson, Jr., 84
George A. Thomas, 74, of Shelbyville, died on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at Major Hospital in Shelbyville. He was born Dec. 21, 1938, in Hancock County, to the late Ross A. and Mary Mabel (Shipp) Thomas.
George is survived by his many friends; and special co-workers at Shares, Inc.
Services will be held at 1p.m., on Thursday, March 21, 2013, at Stillinger Family Funeral Home, Pasco Chapel, 1780 West Main Street, Greenfield with burial to follow at Park Cemetery. Friends may call Thursday from 11 a.m., until the time of service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.