More recent obituaries:
- Sandra K. Jennings, 71
- Thomas J. "Tommy" Hutchinson, 27
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
George A. Thomas, 74, of Shelbyville, died on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at Major Hospital in Shelbyville. He was born Dec. 21, 1938, in Hancock County, to the late Ross A. and Mary Mabel (Shipp) Thomas.
George is survived by his many friends; and special co-workers at Shares, Inc.
Services will be held at 1p.m., on Thursday, March 21, 2013, at Stillinger Family Funeral Home, Pasco Chapel, 1780 West Main Street, Greenfield with burial to follow at Park Cemetery. Friends may call Thursday from 11 a.m., until the time of service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com.