More recent obituaries:
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
David A. Hunt, 74, of Fortville, passed away on March 18, 2013, in Greenfield. David was born in Fortville on July 20, 1938 to Carl “Pete” and Bonnie Jean Hunt.
David is survived by his wife Patricia A. (Riggs) Hunt; sons, Bryan Hunt (Fortville) and Richard Hunt (Sausalito, CA); grandsons, Dylan Hunt (Fortville) and Dominic Hunt (Joliet, IL); brothers, Darrell Hunt and Jim Hunt; and sisters, Jill Hunt and Jackie Schultz.
He was preceded in death by his parents; and sister, Sherry Ann Denger.
A private memorial service will be held at a later date.