More recent obituaries:
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
- Charles R. Karnes, Sr., 75
- Rebecca Ann Strough, 59
Eleanora Wilson, 62, of Greenfield, died on Feb. 22, 2013, at Sugarcreek Nursing Home. She was born on Feb. 21, 1951. She was the daughter of Jack Wilson and Audrey Marshall.
Surviving her brother, Jack Norris Jr., of Indianapolis; sisters, Sandra Burkhart of San Jose, Calif., Barbara Price of Greenfield, Debbie Poland of Fishers, and Cynthia Lee of Middletown, R.I.; many nieces and nephews.
Proceeded in death by her parents; and brother, Michael Norris.
Arrangement are being handled privately by family and burial will take place at Park Cemetary in Greenfield.