More recent obituaries:
- Howard S. “Red” Armstrong, 80
- Ruby H. Ketcham, 95
- J.D. McGill, 84
- Carlin Brandt, 91
- Elizabeth Lee Schurtz, 78
- Susan Elaine Condo, 46
- James L. Schug, 85
- Ruth D. Rihm, 90
- E. Genevieve (Tyner) Cory, 93
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
Eleanora Wilson, 62, of Greenfield, died on Feb. 22, 2013, at Sugarcreek Nursing Home. She was born on Feb. 21, 1951. She was the daughter of Jack Wilson and Audrey Marshall.
Surviving her brother, Jack Norris Jr., of Indianapolis; sisters, Sandra Burkhart of San Jose, Calif., Barbara Price of Greenfield, Debbie Poland of Fishers, and Cynthia Lee of Middletown, R.I.; many nieces and nephews.
Proceeded in death by her parents; and brother, Michael Norris.
Arrangement are being handled privately by family and burial will take place at Park Cemetary in Greenfield.