More recent obituaries:
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
- Freda L. Dudley, 65
- G. Robert Oldham, D.V.M., 99
- Anna Lue (Dockery) Foster, 86
- Ralph E. Ginder, 81
- Frank A. Swarts, 65
- Lucy Lynn Keen, 66
- Georgia Pearl (Lane) (Wyatt) Lain, 93
Nyla Jean McClammer/Pope, 82, of Greenfield, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, at Hancock Memorial Hospital in Greenfield. Nyla was born April 29, 1931, in Mohawk, Ind., the daughter of the late Verlin and Dorothy McClammer.
Also the wife of the late Harold Rhea Pope.
Nyla is survived by daughter, Lisa Neill; sons, Stan Pope, and Brian Pope; grandchildren, Gina, Peter, Ian, Cory, Conner and Lindsay; great-grandchildren, Eden, Brodie, and Elliott; brother, Earl; and sisters, Leta, Janet, and Clara.
Preceded in death by brother, Steve.
Arrangements were taken care of by the Indiana Funeral Care & Crematory.