More recent obituaries:
- Sandra K. Jennings, 71
- Thomas J. "Tommy" Hutchinson, 27
- Naomi Jean (Pritchard) Wickersham-Bright, 90
- Saragrace Gibson,
- Helen Knowling, 79
- William E. Mickler, 79
- Ricky Sizemore, 56
- Doris Jean (Reeves) Apple,
- Nancy L. Manship, 80
- Rudolph J. "Rudy" Boisvenue, PhD, 88
- Elizabeth (Baciu) Gale, 94
- Bonnie S. (Martin) Gilliland, 72
- Mary M. (Rzewnicki) Wagner, 75
- Richard L. "Dick" Huffman, 83
- Jon Allan Brown, 71
- Joyce Ann (Jarrett) Strange, 75
- Ardella Elva Adkins Meyers, 80
- Jerry Scott Elliott, 48
- Robert Lynn Lines, Sr. "Tiny", 79
- Adolph L. Elson, 86
- Lynn Cameron Kingsbury, 66
- William “Bill” E. Tumilty, 78
- Deborah L. Piper, 56
- Joseph Leroy Wright, 88
- Richard E. "Dick" Martz, 94
Nyla Jean McClammer/Pope, 82, of Greenfield, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, at Hancock Memorial Hospital in Greenfield. Nyla was born April 29, 1931, in Mohawk, Ind., the daughter of the late Verlin and Dorothy McClammer.
Also the wife of the late Harold Rhea Pope.
Nyla is survived by daughter, Lisa Neill; sons, Stan Pope, and Brian Pope; grandchildren, Gina, Peter, Ian, Cory, Conner and Lindsay; great-grandchildren, Eden, Brodie, and Elliott; brother, Earl; and sisters, Leta, Janet, and Clara.
Preceded in death by brother, Steve.
Arrangements were taken care of by the Indiana Funeral Care & Crematory.