More recent obituaries:
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
- William E. Jackson, 77
- Marvin C. “Marty” Reutter II, 61
- Carol Sue (Leonard) Russell, 59
- Dereva M. Stickford, 87
Nyla Jean McClammer/Pope, 82, of Greenfield, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, at Hancock Memorial Hospital in Greenfield. Nyla was born April 29, 1931, in Mohawk, Ind., the daughter of the late Verlin and Dorothy McClammer.
Also the wife of the late Harold Rhea Pope.
Nyla is survived by daughter, Lisa Neill; sons, Stan Pope, and Brian Pope; grandchildren, Gina, Peter, Ian, Cory, Conner and Lindsay; great-grandchildren, Eden, Brodie, and Elliott; brother, Earl; and sisters, Leta, Janet, and Clara.
Preceded in death by brother, Steve.
Arrangements were taken care of by the Indiana Funeral Care & Crematory.