More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
Carl J. Cassidy, 79, of Greenfield, died on Friday, Feb. 15 at Hancock Regional Hospital-Hospice. He was born March 1, 1933, in Wilkinson, to the late Frank Edward and Mayme (Taylor) Cassidy.
He is survived by his loving wife, Rosemary (Davis) Cassidy of Greenfield; sons, C. Joe Cassidy of Greenfield, and Bob Cassidy of McCordsville; a grandson; and a great -granddaughter.
Carl is preceded in death by brothers, Norbert Cassidy and Mike Cassidy; and sisters, Carolyn Offenbacker, Helen Sears, and Mary Margaret Thomas.
There are no services planned at this time.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com