More recent obituaries:
- Betty J. Lowe, 88
- Thomas “Tommy” G. Howe, Jr, 36
- Patricia J. Pratt, 84
- Donald R Huffman, 62
- Caylie Breann McGuffey, 24
- Pamela “Pam” L. Giles, 55
- Betty Mae Kelly Wilson, 62
- Robert D. "Bob" Smith, 59
- Betty J. Lowe, 89
- Glennis E Early, 78
- Joel “Jobear” Barachiah Wilburn, 40
- Nancy Savannah Underwood, 83
- Jerold Francis Donaldson, 80
- Carol (Southwood) Bennett, 64
- Georgia Lavern Coffman, 79
- Phillip “Phil” Henry Sparks, 76
- Raymond P. Thie, 94
- Peggy A. Bates, 83
- Todge Joshua “T.J.” Pine, 5 weeks
- Norman D. Tunison, 84
- Gretchen Sue Beck, 70
- William E. Jackson, 77
- Marvin C. “Marty” Reutter II, 61
- Carol Sue (Leonard) Russell, 59
- Dereva M. Stickford, 87
Carl J. Cassidy, 79, of Greenfield, died on Friday, Feb. 15 at Hancock Regional Hospital-Hospice. He was born March 1, 1933, in Wilkinson, to the late Frank Edward and Mayme (Taylor) Cassidy.
He is survived by his loving wife, Rosemary (Davis) Cassidy of Greenfield; sons, C. Joe Cassidy of Greenfield, and Bob Cassidy of McCordsville; a grandson; and a great -granddaughter.
Carl is preceded in death by brothers, Norbert Cassidy and Mike Cassidy; and sisters, Carolyn Offenbacker, Helen Sears, and Mary Margaret Thomas.
There are no services planned at this time.
Online condolences may be shared at www.stillingerfamilyfuneralhome.com